The Fox Difference – The Strongest Name in Pools Since 1957
Fox Pool Corporation began manufacturing steel wall, vinyl liner pools in 1957. Since then, they have continued to lead the vinyl liner industry with many new thoughtful, exciting innovations. They are continually pushing to implement the latest in swimming pool design and safety technology, so you can be confident when you purchase a Fox Pool from Poolscape Concepts, that you are getting one of the best swimming pools available today!
Fox Pool Corporation takes great pride in the strength and craftsmanship of every pool system, “…this why we don’t sell our products to just anyone.” Stated Eric Gohn , VP Sales, “we have a network of dealerships with specific territories who are trained by Fox to build to our exacting specifications.”
Poolscape Concepts, Inc has been chosen as an Authorized Fox Pool Dealer on Long Island as of January 1, 2014. Poolscape Concepts’ Owner, Al Hildebrandt, has over 30 years experience installing and servicing Fox pools! Al also holds APSP Certification for Building and Service, (ALL pool companies on Long Island are now required by law in both Nassau and Suffolk Counties to have varying degrees of Certification in order to be licensed). Click HERE to see details of new contractor licensing laws in Nassau and Suffolk.
To maintain such high levels of quality, Fox is constantly working on new product innovations and services unrivaled by any of our competition!
- FoxGard® Protected Steel Walls and Bracing as well as StanGard™ G-235 Galvanized walls
- Unique X-Brace Pool Design – Self-Standing at all times
- Buddy Seat In-Pool Lounge Center- a Fox first!
- Fox WaterFall and PoolMate Spas- Another Fox first!
- Fox Brand Vinyl Liners
- IntelliTouch Fox Smart Pool/Spa Control
- LED Lighting Systems
- Automatic Safety Covers designed specically for Fox Pools
- Double Track Coping
Fox Pools utilizes similar technology used in building bridges, buildings, water towers and other structures that require high strength due to high stresses. Your swimming pool holds thousands of gallons of water while holding back tons of earth. In order to ensure structural integrity over many years it’s important that your pool walls will remain intact regardless of external forces. With the Fox X-Brace technology you get just that. Patented by Fox, the X-Brace structure provides 100% support for your pool walls without concern for internal or external pressures and also allows for patios to be installed with waiting for settlement.
- Pool panels are supported every 4 feet by the patented Fox X-Brace and every 2 feet by “Z” bar stiffeners
- The X-Braces are bolted to panels using heavy duty corrosion resistant bolts
- Steel rods and “S” hooks anchor the X-Brace and the pool wall to the
concrete footer or “collar” that is poured around the perimeter of the pool
- Pool can be BACKFILLED with or without water
- More reinforcing rod is added to connect the top of the X-braces to the deck structure
- The concrete deck encapsulates the X-braces and reinforcing rod to form a unitary structure
- Backfill settles over time forming a thermal barrier between the deck and the ground
- Frost upheaval is eliminated
The Benefits of the Fox X-Brace®
- Self-supporting structure at all times
- Your pool deck patio base can be poured immediately without waiting for the ground to settle
- Eliminates frost upheaval
- The pool can be drained without worry of collapse
- The pool retains it’s original shape, protecting your investment
- Fox X-Brace technology claims are backed by an Independent Engineering Report available from Poolscape Concepts
FoxGard® – a Proven Process- Extra steps are taken when it comes to manufacturing Fox pools. Each piece of 14 gauge, pre-galvanized steel is totally encapsulated, front and back, with a special powder coating, fusion bonded to the steel at 400 degrees to lockout rust and corrosion.
The FoxGard® process of powder coating is widely used in many other applications where superior resistance to corrosion is required. Items such as outdoor furniture, electrical and metering devices that endure constant weathering conditions, stadium seats, and other outdoor recreational devices utilize the powder coating process for protection.
The FoxGard® fusion bonded protection
- Complete rust resistant coverage over welds, corners, and edges
- FoxGard® is applied after all machining processes to ensure complete coverage.
- Fusion bonding to ensure coverage in even the tightest spots
- Electrostatic adhesion eliminates drips, sags and other surface imperfections.
- Resistant to chipping and cracking
- Endures ASTM B117-73 salt spray test requirements for 2,500 hours.
Fox also offers StanGard™ galvanized walls for a more economical option in addition to the FoxGard® premium pool wall system, StanGard™ features the same freeform panels and components but uses a G235 galvanized finish instead of the FoxGard® epoxy coated finish.
Fox’s free-form panels allow you to design virtually any shape pool you want, which can even be done on-site. Fox panels are made to flex laterally while remaining extremely strong vertically. Each Fox panel incorporates a welded Z-bar support every two feet, 2-3X as many as the competition. This gives them unmatched strength while allowing them to be formed to the pool shape you desire. Specially fabricated panels supplied by other manufacturers can delay your pool installation, whereas the Fox freeform panel gives your dealer the freedom to customize your pool without special order items.